Primary Care. Personal to you.
BATES PRIMARY CARE
Bates Primary Care is a Direct Patient Care Practice
Direct Patient Care Practice
The practice is based on an alternative payment model improving access to premium health care with a quarterly medical fee.
Medical fee: $150/month paid quarterly
Insurance not accepted for physician services
INCLUDED IN MEDICAL FEE
- 24/7 access to Dr. Bates by phone
- Communication capabilities via phone, email and video chat per guidelines of use
- Unlimited visits with no additional fees
- Same day or next day urgent appointments
- After hours appointments as needed
- Timely follow-up on testing
- Comprehensive annual physical
- In house testing including:
- Strep testing
- Flu testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Injections including:
- Vitamin B12
- Courtesy visits to hospital, emergency room, nursing home or rehab facility to ensure coordinated care
- Expedited access to specialists and coordination of appointments by staff
- Direct communication and advocacy with specialists and other care providers
- Wholesale priced labs
- Bates Primary Care Discounts at several specialty offices
Dr. Elizabeth Bates
Dr. Elizabeth Bates was born and raised in Louisville Kentucky. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Neuroscience from Vanderbilt University. She graduated in 1997 with her Medical Degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Bates spent the next four years in Indianapolis completing an Internal Medicine Residency and serving as Chief Resident in her final year.
Dr. Bates has extensive experience in managing all aspects of adult primary care. While she is adept at treating existing medical conditions, she also believes in prevention and enhancing every person’s well-being.
"I strongly believe the physician-patient relationship must be a partnership with the common goal of achieving long term health and wellness. This partnership thrives on allowing adequate time, developing relationships and committing to individualized care and continued learning. The Direct Patient Care model fosters the physician-patient relationship allowing these goals to be attained."
11700 Commonwealth Dr, Ste 605
Louisville, KY 40299
Mon. – Fri. : 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sat. – Sun. : CLOSED